View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 03:28 PM   #1693
oxymoron

Good, not great. My number 4 behind the OT. Far better than any of the prequels, better than episode 7, but not quite up to RotJ. Started strong, ended strong, off in the middle. I liked Rose as a character, but the side mission with Finn was awful. Made no plot sense, was basically just a contrivance to get us to the Phasma fight, and to throw in some one percenter crap. Which I'm okay with in real life, but please leave in my face political messages out of my space fantasy... Needed more focus on Poe and Laura Dern's admiral holdo. Everything with Luke and Rey was good. Some stunning visuals throughout.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.