View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 01:43 PM   #1664
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Spoiler!
It was pretty clear he was extremely distracted by an intense, murderous desire to see Kylo kill Rey at that juncture of the film. He wasn't focused at all.

I mean, if you're going to whine about that, why couldn't Palpatine sense Vader was about to pick his pasty ass up and throw him down the core shaft?

You can poke holes in ANY Star Wars film. I'm really surprised you couldn't just sit back and enjoy this one, man. It was a pure ****ing love letter to Star Wars from Rian Johnson.

It was beautiful, man.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.