View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 02:09 AM   #1568
future chiefs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I literally do not know what I saw tonight. The Clone Wars and Rebels episodes are more "Star Wars" than the nonsense I sat through for 2 hours and 33 minutes tonight.

And unfortunately, I'm seeing it again on Saturday.

Besides the fact that it also heavily drew upon the OT, they way it was edited was baffling.

Spoiler!

Even my 9 year old said "I thought the movie was over but nope. Then I thought the movie was over but nope. And then I thought the movie was over and it was finally over! It felt like 4 hours!".

I'm absolutely baffled as to why they gave him keys to a full trilogy.

And at the end of the day, where does Episode IX take us? This felt like the end of Star Wars to me.

Episode IX is going to feel like some unnecessary epilogue.
I don't want to play Grand conspiracy and that disney pays for reviews....

But how the **** is this sitting at 92% the more I think about it the more pissed I am.

The Finn/rose story line is worse than anything in the Prequels I'll stand by the statement.
oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.