View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 02:08 AM   #1567
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
At the screening I went to they showed a short documentary on John Williams (they may have done this everywhere, I don't know) but another problem with this movie is like TFA the music is nothing memorable at all.
Yeah, it was bad. I thought TFA was bad but this was worse. And re-purposing music from Empire was just ****ing absurd.

I didn't like the Rogue One score at first, probably because I was so engrossed in "learning" the film that it rubbed me the wrong way but now, I LOVE it.

John Williams should never score another Star Wars film. Blech.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote