View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 11:34 AM   #284
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Steamer has Soler Power crashing 25 bombs this year (I predicted 26 last year, which I absolutely nailed, even if 24 were at Omaha)
I didn't realize he torched the PCL as badly as he did. Some very encouraging signs across the board there and he's had some periods of success at the major league level.

Gotta just stick his ass in RF and have him sink or swim at this point. I think he swims. There will always be holes in his swing but I saw him pull his hands in and punish some inside pitches with the Cubs so he's not completely helpless in that regard. That guy scared the hell out of me as a long-term asset for CHC.

I still think he'll be a good run producer.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.