View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 03:22 AM   #1297
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I've been hiding under a rock apparently.

Last night I accidentally came across a documentary of Elon Musk on Bloomberg and the story of this guy kinda blew my mind. I had heard his name frequently but never had done any research into who he was.

This dude rules, and now I'm closely watching SpaceX, Tesla, and SolarCity.
GoGo Gadget Sustainable Technology.
I saw that documentary and it is epic.

Most people don’t realize he made his money early but then lost almost everything. We he talks about waking up crying because he had basically made some stupid mistakes with his money you realize how close the world came to never seeing any of his vision realized.

Highly recommend finding and watching.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.