View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 07:05 PM   #1662
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I didn't realize the Orioles had a C prospect they liked.

But the rumors are that the Orioles are looking for less than I'd probably offer anyway. Evidently 2 pitchers that can start this season and are controlled past this year plus an OFer.

I mean...Weaver, Wacha and Grichuk fits that bill.

This just seems to be falling right into STL's wheelhouse.
I'm leary of that trade for one year. Even with Ozuna we are not a legitmate threat to win a World Series next year.

In the past I thought our baseball loving fans, history and track record of producing winners would sell itself to FA's. All we had to do was get in the neighborhood of what other teams were offering and we could close the deal. I was confident that this would occurr with Holiday. And it did.

Now, with Meathead in charge, I don't think we can get the same FA's as we once did. Marchado is going to be able to go wherever he wants to go. I just don't feel confident in the resigning to give up so much for one year.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.