View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 06:24 PM   #1655
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I don't know that Kelly would hold th value with the Os that he would with most teams. He and chance sisco aren't all that different.

Still, the Cardinals are one of the few teams that have the pitching to be able to not only make he Machado deal but also live with it.

Question: did Mozeliak use lube with Jeter? Or at least some hair goop? Whale of a trade for Ozuna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right now from my perspective, at this moment in time, it's the best trade Mo has ever made.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.