View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 06:02 PM   #1649
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
How is that better than what they got for Stanton?

Cubs need to call them up on Yelich. They are just giving players away.
Depends on how much stock you put in 'the lists'.

Based on things like the prospect handbook, that's 3 top 15 prospects from one of the deeper systems in the game. Give that a 1,000 mile view and it's not a bad return.

But man, I just can't wipe the grin off my face because I don't see the lists as meaning a whole lot here. The only thing that saves that deal is if Alcantara finds command and stamina. Those are two pretty tough things to develop for a guy that's never really demonstrated either of them.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.