View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 05:29 PM   #1642
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
From the Marlins beat writer. Seems like a steal. Am I missing something here DJ?

I'm presuming I am.

Because ****ing hell, they just got the 2017 silver slugger and gold glove winner in LF for 4 guys with almost no chance to truly matter in the grand scheme of things. They all have serious projectability concerns.

This is the Marlins picking 3 guys that they know will almost certainly spend some time at the big league level because they all have standout tools (Alcantara - velocity; Sierra - speed; Gallen - command/feel) but not a single one of them can provide you with anything apart from those tools.

They're one-trick ponies. Bench players for good teams.

It's a remarkably paltry return.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.