View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 03:57 PM   #1294
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I cannot believe all of the negativity and anti-belief in Musk even after what he has done. I understand that his timeline goals are VERY aggressive... but my goodness, some of these people online want to hate him and every idea he has so much.

I hope he can continue to prove everyone wrong.
To some extent, he's won regardless. NASA now is aiming for Mars. All of the big auto manufacturers are making EV's. And solar power is cheaper than ever.

I don't think he'd care in the least if SpaceX, Tesla, and SolarCity are all out of business in 50 years because someone else beat him to setting up a base on Mars, another car company built electric cars that are way better than Tesla, and all of our houses are solar powered by some other company that did it better than Solar City.

He's not in it to make money. If he changes the world by getting other companies to start innovating to keep up with him, that's just as good as him succeeding with his own companies.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote