View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 12:58 PM   #1594
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
No to Longoria, we would be trading and PAYING for his declining years. I would rather stick with Gyorko than give up more pitching depth for Longoria.

I suspect the Rays are trying to get us to take him as a package for Colome. I don't mind Colome at the right price, but honestly would rather they resign Nicasio as a stop gap to start the season and then look within the organization to groom our own closer within. Depending on who is left (Hudson, Hicks, etc.).
Everyone here wants to trade Longiria before his vAlue declines even more. But, they love him down here. Always hustling, interacting with fans in public, does a lot of community charity work. And has a very hot wife.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.