View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 10:07 AM   #907
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

But you left out the key stumbling block also from that article:

Quote:
“The family might say … ‘Why let him get hurt playing college basketball when there’s a big payday in his future?’ And I can understand that,” he said. “And there might be some politics at Mizzou that I don’t know about. I can understand that.”
That's a very real possibility. The Porter family may just realize that they don't want to risk MPJ's future. Moreover, right now Jontay is building value in a hurry with the extra run and MPJ's return might detract from that.

I absolutely believe that Porter will be medically cleared at some point this season (even if we never hear about it). I'm still not 100% convinced he'll play. But I remain hopeful and still see that MSU game as a pretty easy path back.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.