Thread: Video Games Player Unknown
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 05:55 AM   #162
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Holy shit the wait was worth it....I’m in love. This game is so much fun and so tense, paranoid, and exciting...can’t get enough already.

3rd place is my best so far...zone shrinks so fast in the last circles, finally caught up to me and had no bandages.

Sucks cause I had the drop on the other 2 players...

Love the risk/reward factor and how even though you can be kitted out very well it can be over in a flash....oh and any mental error is punished.

Just finished a match where I had an AR with plenty of ammo and a red dot, level 3 helmet, level 2 body armor and backpack, and a frying pan...get to top 20 and was killed as soon as I entered the circle lol....headshot.

Bummed cause that was the best loot I had so far...just goes to show how you can mix and match and using your head is what truly counts.

I hear it's a mess online, but I plan to buy it soon.

Last edited by New World Order; 12-13-2017 at 06:06 AM..
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.