View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 11:56 AM   #3602
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Why the hell are people wasting their time and energy by saying this? If you don't like a show, stop F-ing watching.

I've never in my life thought "this show NEEDS to end" - if a show sucks and I don't see it, does it really exist?
Settle down Sally.

It's because I really love the show that I want it to end because all indications are that the writing is sucking and there is no hope of that changing. And you'll notice I said, I was done after this season. Twit.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.