View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 08:23 AM   #191
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
How much of a rebuild do you think we'll see? I mean are we talking total teardown....? Salvy and Duffy on the table?

They seem more amenable to a total tear down than most expected before the offseason, but we'll see. Can only place so much stock in what the GM says publicly.

I think if they don't get Hosmer, they'll look at more of a complete tear down. If they keep him, they'll go into a more moderated effort and try to get things ramped up in 2019 and 2020.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.