Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Revis
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 03:58 AM   #464
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
I guaran-damn-tee you that Peters would be acting this way whether he played for the Raiders, Jets, Ravens, Patriots... well, maybe not the Patriots sinced they’re blessed by God. But, seriously, he is what he is. All we can do is hope the talented Marcus starts shining while the volatile Marcus starts taking a back seat. I know I look back on things I did at that age and feel stupid. If he matures, his talent is sure worth having around.
Reminds me of Pac-Man Jones — he was a complete nut bag until he was traded and (seemed to) wise up.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.