Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Revis
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 06:46 PM   #451
Veteran

I guaran-damn-tee you that Peters would be acting this way whether he played for the Raiders, Jets, Ravens, Patriots... well, maybe not the Patriots sinced they’re blessed by God. But, seriously, he is what he is. All we can do is hope the talented Marcus starts shining while the volatile Marcus starts taking a back seat. I know I look back on things I did at that age and feel stupid. If he matures, his talent is sure worth having around.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.