View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 07:13 PM   #1454
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
You are one filthy enabler, McCloud. Seeing it 9am on the 16th in an AMC Dolby theater. I'm forwarding all guilt I feel about it to your inbox so you can deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm with you. For me, Rogue One is easily as good as Empire, and maybe even better than RotJ. Just a fantastic movie, and the battle in the third act is as good as any put out in all the movies combined.
Yeah man, it's awesome. SUCH a great movie, regardless of whether or not it's a Star Wars film.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.