View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 09:16 PM   #1447
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I have a conundrum. My daughter and I always watch Star Wars together, but she is going to be out of town next weekend, and my work schedule is so crazy this time of year that I won't have time to catch it during the week. So my options are to see it this coming weekend without her, or wait until the following weekend to go with her and try and avoid ALL interaction with the internet as to not get spoiled. I don't know what to do, lol.
Go by yourself, just don't tell her you've seen it without her or what to expect.

My 5 year old doesn't know I'm taking the 9 year old on Thursday night.

She thinks we're seeing it for the first time on Saturday.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.