Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 03:38 PM   #805
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
LTC SHOT up 30+% today. Waiting for my BTC purchase to show in my account so my transactions will be instant and I can start "daytrading" this stuff on the swings.
My gut tells me Bitcoin will do well after the futures start next week. You made a solid investment IMO. Also my gut tells me Litecoin is gonna make a huge run too. What needs to be watched is if the Bitcoin money moves to Litecoin

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 12-08-2017 at 03:44 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.