Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 02:48 PM   #803
Supporter

Several people I know, who I'm floored even know the word bitcoin have been putting money into it lately. I'm skeptical of the opportunity to make money on bitcoin at this point, but I'm getting closer to dipping my toe into some of the cheaper options and speculate on the penny stock versions at some point.

That said, today I sold some stuff and since silver was down I used that paypal deposit to buy some 10oz silver bars. They're at least pretty to look at if the market drops out of silver.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.