Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 12:36 PM   #795
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I just started looking at crypto currency. I know it's hard to predict, but I'm curious if litecoin can go on a meteoric rise like Bitcoin. I see Bitcoin was sitting at $2,000 or so back in the spring and it's now above $15k? It would be nice if litecoin could somehow jump above 1k in the next year. Of course I have no clue what I'm talking about, so probably wishful thinking.
You have to look at the number of coins available and all this other junk. I am in no way a financial person but bitcoin has 21 million max coins where litecoin has 84 million, if litecoin ever reached as much as bitcoin the total worth of it would be astronomical or at the current moment absolutely no chance. Someone please correct me if im wrong and misunderstanding this type of thing
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.