Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 11:59 AM   #768
Starter

So...I bought 2600 shares of IOTA @ .90 a while ago. Well I did it on bitfinex and they kept putting alerts up saying I had to cash out since I'm in the US. So I had to sell the IOTA for LTC @ .62 VERY GRUDGINGLY (because I don't have any other exchanges that sell it) and THEN it hit 5.00 UGHHHHHHH I would've made like 10K this week.
Luke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuke Atamadong is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about