View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 12:07 PM   #1394
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Ah. Well I don't imagine Disney will be paying full freight to the Cardinals and then curtailing access, though I could be wrong. I can't see any way they can escape any obligation on the underlying rights deals to the respective ballclubs and if they still owe the money, it seems unlikely they wouldn't provide the content to as many viewers as possible.

We shall see. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.
I should have reworded not about the money but it effects who owns the tv rights which would be ESPN.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.