Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Revis
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 12:17 PM   #383
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
for an NFL DB, yup. He has a gut. His arms are round, no definition at all. I can't recall the last skill position player i saw that had no triceps.

My tri's are more cut than his....he's a tubby, slow footed asshole that gives ZERO ****s about this game or the team he's on. He's here to collect the Jets money. That's it. And he'll do it from the bench with a smile on his face.
Honestly, if Mitchell or Nelson were in instead of him during those first two Jets TDs, good chance that ONE of those is a FG instead just based on the fact that they probably would have tackled better in the same situations. Just sayin. Obviously the whole game isn't his fault when he only played the first half but it's that exact type of culture of attitude/play that is handicapping the team. Revis hasn't earned shit to warrant being a starter on this team yet.
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.