View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 10:08 AM   #3546
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
You and me both lol.....it’s so discombobulated and all over the place...
His plan makes no sense to me. Instead of just taking out Negan and his "lieutenants" when he had them dead to rights, he decides to pin the Saviors in their sanctuary with walkers and I guess "some snipers" even though we only saw Morgan and nobody else responded to Ricks radio call (and I thought Morgan was somewhere else before). Then decides to take pictures of Negan hiding from gunfire and take those pictures, alone, to the garbage people. To make another deal. With people who already burned him in the worst way possible.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.