View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 09:37 AM   #165
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Whatever, dude. Provel as nasty as Velveeta.
Respectfully, on this one FMB, you are full of it. I respect your appreciation for Italian cheeses but Provel is not shit.

I think if you tried it in soups or mac and cheese you would like it. Make your own to know it's good quality with 1 cup white cheddar, 1/2 cup swiss, and 1/2 provolone.

I guess you don't like any of those?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.