Thread: Movies and TV Horror Movies
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 02:07 AM   #353
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Rented a movie I'd never even seen advertised off On Demand the other night called 'It Comes at Night'

Stars Joel Edgerton... its a post apocalypse tale that takes place somewhere in America after an undisclosed disease outbreak

It definitely isnt a standard horror flic, and the title is a bit misleading... but its well worth a rent, the acting is solid across the board, and the story keeps you guessing and tensed up throughout
I was about to pull the trigger on this one with the wife tonight but watched 3 or 4 reviews that pointed out an ambiguous ending and a big lack of payoff at the end.

I punted on it and watched 3 eps of a Netflix show about serial killers and loved it...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.