View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 03:05 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Providence Pizza (Grandview: 71 & Main); Waldo Pizza (duh); and Leo's Pizza (North of River. Fringe benefit of Airport transport. Bit out of the way, but not too far from I29.)

Have not tried Marco's. Thanks to SR for expanding our horizons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Is that the one in the old LJS building? I drive by it all the time, but never tried it. Any good?
I never go by there anymore I thought even GV would have realized that was worth tearing down and stating over... that whole place sucked, except for Gary's Place back in the day.

I see on Google that IHOP took over the grocery store if not the whole center. Anyone Know if either Gary or Gary's Place still exists? Used to stop in there after playing Golf.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.