View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 09:32 AM   #1407
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I don't really see them going the Ezra route because too many casual fans would have no idea who he is. While I know there is a huge audience for Rebels, I don't think it is big enough to introduce one of their characters into the movie universe.

EDIT

I'm sure somebody will mention Saw now in Rogue One but that was a stand alone movie.
It was a stand alone movie featuring established characters that backed up directly and seemlessly to the original. I see no reason why they couldn't introduce anybody they wanted to. They made Saw's role as a war-weary insurgent obvious, and while it's nice to see the backstory filled in by the animated series, it's not required viewing to understand what's going on.

If Del Toro is, in fact, Ezra Bridger, his backstory can be filled in with a few lines of dialogue and nobody will think twice about it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.