View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 08:26 PM   #79
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Sorry, I find it just a little ridiculous that in the world of Bill Callahans, Bob McAdoos, and Romeo Crennels, that people act like Herm was the worst coach to ever live. Compared to those coaches, he's a hall of famer.

I'm glad to see what you said above. I agree with most of it. That is the first I've heard of you even hinting at a compliment so I wasn't aware that's where you stood. And no, I'm not white knighting Herm. Calling him "not good" is not a defense of him as a coach. It's a defense against people who have such an irrational hatred for the guy.
Herm is and was a complete fraud head coach.

Hes' a shitty version of Marty or Tony Dungy.

His clock management makes Andy Reid look like Bill Walsh.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.