View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 08:23 PM   #78
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Crennel could at least call a defense. Are you talking about Ben McAdoo? He could call an offense. Callahan is pretty garbage but I don't see him being materially worse than Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards.

I've never said anything about the good things he did because the first thing you said to me about it was blasting me for (correctly) asserting that he wrecked the franchise (because he did).

You very much white knighted him when you said he is "exactly what the franchise needed" While was going about wrecking the franchise.
I don't know how anyone could possibly view you as credible when you not only qualify mcadoo and Romeo. You even suggest that they were better. Just wow.

Those two will go down as the worst head coaches of all time. And they will have earned it. I could give a shit about scheme. Lots of brilliant playcallers failed at head coach. Lots of average playcallers or those with no experience became great head coaches.

In the long history of terrible head coaches, herm is not even close to the conversation. Anyone who believes otherwise is exactly the type of exaggerator I'm "white knighting" against.

And my comment about being what the franchise needed was that we needed leaders who were willing to wrecking ball the franchise. Not because I thought he was a good coach. That is a totally separate conversation about discussing qualifications of a head coach. He was needed for that situation. No, I would not support any team that put him in to coach an established franchise.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.