View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 06:38 PM   #54
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
He's been bombastic at times, true. "Grandstanding"... yeah, I see that. We all know the "You play to win the game" moment. But I've always seen those bombastic moments as his "schtick", not arrogance. More entertainment value, which what football ultimately is for the fans. I don't really know him, so maybe I'm wrong. But off-camera, he was a gem when I was around him.
Nah. It’s not that. The you play to win the game crap is just funny.

What REALLY pisses me off is he constantly says shit about how WE did it in Tampa. Like as a DB coach he had any input on how it was done. Never mind he never mentions how HE did it in KC or NYJ. Because when HE did it it was total and abject failure. Fraud.

And he goes on and on scolding fans about the “circus offense”. That didn’t at least tweak you a little? He stands up there like a self righteous assface when he is totally clueless about WHY that stuff worked or was done. Treating the fans like they’re idiots doesn’t irritate you? It does me.

And it’s not just the offense. It’s stating EVERY ****ING DAY that we are going to build a tough defense all the while rolling out the softest unit I’ve ever seen ever.

Pretending to be competent and constantly talking down to fans while rolling out the worst season in franchise history makes me crazy. At least when Crennel was doing it he wasn’t talking down to anybody.

And he is constantly grandstanding about how to handle a locker room or player behavior or coach behavior. Like he knows what you need to do to hold a winning locker room.

It’s probably just because I’m too close to him wrecking my franchise but I can’t handle it. Every time he says something reeruned it makes me crazy. And that’s most of the time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote