View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 06:33 PM   #52
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I told you I’m not reading that hogshit. I can’t stand that man. I’m not going to look up examples for you where you will just make up some damned other excuse for your hero. Just like you did with your dumbass 3 years in the league with Vermiels roster. **** that shit. If you’re too goddamned simple minded to remember him taking about ball control before games I don’t know what to tell you man.

Herm was and remains a fraud. Just because you can’t see how your hero was completely clueless regarding the offense I won’t help you. I already tried with your ridiculous just what the franchise needed ridiculousness.
you play to win the game
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.