View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 04:35 PM   #43
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
He's been bombastic at times, true. "Grandstanding"... yeah, I see that. We all know the "You play to win the game" moment. But I've always seen those bombastic moments as his "schtick", not arrogance. More entertainment value, which what football ultimately is for the fans. I don't really know him, so maybe I'm wrong. But off-camera, he was a gem when I was around him.
Buehler and reerun and several others are in the Herm is 100% wrong and he did literally 0% right in his entire HC career school. We have those same types of people for Alex Smith as well. It's sad that this type of overreaction gets ignored, but rational people like you step in and say "he wasn't a good coach but holy shit, he did at least 1% good." You will literally get steamrolled with that mentality.

Totally with you. Flawed coach. Not a good coach, not nearly the dumpster fire everyone said he was. Did a lot of bad things here but also did some good. And he will probably have about the same middling performance at ASU too.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote