View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 11:30 AM   #1298
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Maybe in MLB the Show
Oh, I know, nothing even remotely resembling that will happen.

But explain to me why each of those moves couldn't/shouldn't?

In a vacuum, the only one of those trades that I think you could say the Cardinals clearly 'win' is the Piscotty/Givens swap and even that is open for debate; the Orioles get far more ceiling there. Otherwise there's not a single one of those moves that, if it happened, you'd think "man, the Cardinals screwed those guys..." and for a couple of them you could argue that the Cards are getting jobbed.

Our GM is a chickenshit but lets not act like Whitey Herzog didn't pull essentially this exact stunt when he took over the squad in the early 80s. It can be done. It has been done. But it took a creative, bold GM to do it.

Mozeliak ain't that guy.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.