Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Revis
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 10:52 AM   #351
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Am I reading this right? Revis would be less than $4 million cap hit if we keep him next year?

Holy shit that's a great deal setup by Veach.
****ing.

Awesome.

This is EXACTLY the kind of thing I want to see coming from Veach and his crew. If his drafts are of the same quality as what we're seeing above, the Chiefs will be in really good hands and shape.

I backed Dorsey quite a bit simply because he was much more active and diligent than Carl or the Other Shithead, but I have to admit that he DID have problems and that they have put KC in a bad spot.
Hopefully Veach can fix these things sooner rather than later, because I REALLY want Mahomes to have a fighting chance when he takes over the ship next season.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.