Thread: Movies and TV USA: Mr. Robot
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 08:01 AM   #7
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
There is a difference between ripping something off and paying homage. This series pays homage, covers many of the same bases, but goes much deeper into many different areas.

And at the time season 1 and 2 were happening they were actually very timely. So timely during season 1 it seemed to predict events a week or two before they happened...
I didn't mean to come off as I thought it was a weak rip off of Fight Club. I thought it was a different take on the concept and it worked well. 2 episodes into season 2, it looks like they are going to explore his mental illness. I love Ramik's acting but I hope they move on soon.

BTW, I know for a fact(cant tell you how I know) that no one will ever cut the balls off that bull on Wall Street. That thing is guarded 24/7 by several off duty NY city cops with serious firepower. In addition to the regular police force guarding the area, there are street cameras in 3 different camera locations and angles focused on only that bull. The rich dont want their symbols vandalized or blown up.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.