View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 05:48 PM   #156
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
Mahomes looks like a baller.

It’s one thing alex is having a rough game. But his body language is terrible. Has this gangly, slump uneven walk to the huddle that is uninspiring. He’s too mh if a pussy to go up to west and yell at him for stopping his route, he looks to Reid instead. Be a ****ing man.

If I was Reid I’d tell him, should I inform your wife you guys have to move again or shall you man the **** up
I said the same in the Alex Sucks thread. He doesnt want to be out there. He is playing like shit and doesnt want to get hurt. The fan base has turned on him. I wouldn't be shocked if he asked to be replaced.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.