View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 11:36 AM   #60
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I'm a Chiefs fan, so my view is completely reeruned on reality, but I think there's a chance we can add to the line, secondary, and LB units this offseason.

Like Teddy Bridgewater?

Why would you want your QBOTF to be exposed to that in a pointless effort?...
We will add to our other units regardless whether PM2 plays this year or next. You do realize TB's inury was a non-contact fluky injury ?? Water is wet and I could get run over crossing the street tomorrow. Why delay PM2's development IF we could not only start it this year but get his confidence going getting used to the playoffs this year ?? Just saying.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.