View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 07:32 PM   #127
Supporter

My pickup cost around 59k after sales tax. That saves me around 15k+in federal taxes in 2 years. It goes beyond just federal income tax too. Drops income lower so that health insurance is (was, now) cheaper, etc.

I get a brand new 59k truck for essentially 44k, trade in for $35-37k at a $6-8k total loss. That's pretty awesome for a truck with 65-70k miles when I'm done.

I could have bought a Chevy Diesel 2500 with 170k miles for $20k, no warranty, pay for repairs, and been stuck with an unsellable truck after 2 years. I would have lost way more than 6-7k over 2 years with it. Also, I got to drive a new, badass vehicle for the 2 years instead of a 10 year old vehicle.

That's why you see guys driving new pickups every year.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.