View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 06:35 PM   #7
MVP

Slickdeals.com

https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php...d%5B%5D=10&r=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
So I am looking on best buy, amazon, target, etc.... They really arent leaving any hints or any ideas on what will be on sale during cyber monday.

My main interest is finding a gaming laptop around 650-900....

I am holding out until cyber-monday to find the best deal online, but none of the above sites are letting me know if any of their laptops will be on sale... Does anyone know where I go to see exactly WHAT will be on sale come monday, or what the prices will be?

Example : I found a laptop that was $750, and I would buy it now, except I seen a review that said he got the laptop for 750$ a month ago, which means their supposed "sale" is a load of crap, saying its regularly $950, and Id rather wait till cyber monday to get an actual sale. (if those even exist anymore since they seem to just fake jack up the original prices).
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.