View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 09:51 AM   #299
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
It must suck to hate the Chiefs starting QB as much as you do. How do you even enjoy the games? I wouldn't even watch if I hated him as much as you idiots do. I mean seriously, it is like Smitty is your worst enemy. It's so weird... Go to church or something, get that hate out of your heart brother..
Alex sucks.

And I watch the games because I am a Chiefs fan and not some Alex-only fan. I'm a fan of the team and what's best for the team because it's a team game...and this team isn't going to the promised land with Shitty. Ya see, the team is like a machine...and to the team, the QB is like the motor. Pretty difficult for a machine to run efficiently without a motor.

Uknowutimsayn, Squirrel Tits?

But that doesn't mean I can't still watch my favorite team and wait it out until we have a QB who could possibly get us there someday.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote