View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 08:09 AM   #4
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILChief View Post
This. Everyone (me included) gives Conley and Wilson, etc crap about not producing enough. I'm beginning to think that it's because smith never looks past the primary read (Kelce or Hill) before he bails by scrambling, throwing it away, or dumping it off to a running back
Yep. As soon as Mahomes starts all the Chiefs WRs/TEs are going to magically turn into Pro Bowlers...

LOL!

Look I think Mahomes is going to the Chiefs to the next level but He is not going to magically make the Chiefs WRs something they are not.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 11-25-2017 at 08:16 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote