View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 08:04 AM   #295
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Watch Demarcus Robinson blow the **** up. I think that guy is gonna be fun as shit to watch with Pat.
This. Everyone (me included) gives Conley and Wilson, etc crap about not producing enough. I'm beginning to think that it's because smith never looks past the primary read (Kelce or Hill) before he bails by scrambling, throwing it away, or dumping it off to a running back
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.