View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 07:58 AM   #294
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I wouldn't give a rat's ass if Reid invented the god damn QB position.
He was ****ing wrong about Alex Smith.

He traded for him because he thought he could fix him.
He was wrong, and the fact that the Chiefs invested so much draft capital into Mahomes is this team admitting that he was wrong.

And the reason Alex Smith sucks is because he's shown that he's capable of being so much better with those games that you mention.

He sucks, not because he's a terrible QB.
He sucks because he is too much of a pussy to play to his potential.
It must suck to hate the Chiefs starting QB as much as you do. How do you even enjoy the games? I wouldn't even watch if I hated him as much as you idiots do. I mean seriously, it is like Smitty is your worst enemy. It's so weird... Go to church or something, get that hate out of your heart brother..

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 11-25-2017 at 08:08 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote