View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 02:16 AM   #293
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I never seriously threatened anyone. You guys are the ones that throw a hissy fit anytime someone doesn't agree with your Smitty opinions. You insult people, tell them kill themselves, I had a guy say I was lucky he didn't drive to PA to beat my ass yesterday, wish injury on Smitty, Neg them for simply not agreeing with you. Call them 'Alex only fans' etc

So don't give me that BS about like I can't deal with someone disagreeing with me. It is kind of obvious you all want this to be a forum where everyone has the same opinion. It's ridiculous.

It's not my fault Alex Smith is the QB of the Chiefs guys. It's not my fault Mahomes is not starting. I didn't trade for Alex. Reid/Dorsey did. As much crap as you give me on here why don't you direct your anger towards the guy who actually brought him here and signed him to an extension? You know the HOF HC who knows more about the QB position than you fantasy football experts ever will or could ever hope to.

And if you hate Alex Smith so much, then don't watch the games. Do something else with your life. My goodness it is pathetic to listen to all this whining on here all the time.

He is playing really bad right now but he can do those things you mentioned. All you have to do is look at that at that Colts-playoff game, 49ers-Saints playoff-gm, Patriots blowout gm, Patriots-Chiefs gm this year etc... We will have to wait and see how the rest of the season goes but I am hoping he plays well the rest of the way. We all should be hoping that even if you don't think it is going to happen..
I wouldn't give a rat's ass if Reid invented the god damn QB position.
He was ****ing wrong about Alex Smith.

He traded for him because he thought he could fix him.
He was wrong, and the fact that the Chiefs invested so much draft capital into Mahomes is this team admitting that he was wrong.

And the reason Alex Smith sucks is because he's shown that he's capable of being so much better with those games that you mention.

He sucks, not because he's a terrible QB.
He sucks because he is too much of a pussy to play to his potential.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote