Thread: Food and Drink 50 Beers to Try Before You Die
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 02:55 PM   #3800
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
They're 100% owned by Heineken, so technically not craft, yet brewed domestically. So I listed them. I think Bud, Miller and Coors are also all owned by foreign companies. Otherwise, I would've gone Miller for High Life.
See, I get all confused when we start talking about who owns what brand and all that. I just looked up Dos Equis to see if it would qualify for the non-craft international and it's made by Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma, which is a Mexico subsidiary of Heineken. I'd guess that would qualify as non-craft international, right?

I've just always considered Lagunitas as a craft brewery that sold out to the man....but I would still call them craft, I would think. Similar to places like Goose Island, Karbach, and Wicked Weed, right? Or did some of those breweries only sell a portion of their company to the big beer industry?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.