View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 02:25 PM   #286
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
He is playing really bad right now but he can do those things you mentioned. All you have to do is look at that at that Colts-playoff game, 49ers-Saints playoff-gm, Patriots blowout gm, Patriots-Chiefs gm this year etc... We will have to wait and see how the rest of the season goes but I am hoping he plays well the rest of the way. We all should be hoping that even if you don't think it is going to happen..
You are cherry picking both my comments and his career. I said that the really good quarterbacks do those things consistently. Even bad quarterbacks have good or even great games every once in a while.

The fact that you can pick out maybe a half dozen games over a thirteen year career as a starter says all that needs to be said. He does not have the traits to do it consistently. You would be doing yourself a favor to accept that reality and not let your affection for Smitty cloud your objectivity any longer.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli